Xialan Trading Limited 霞嵐貿易有限公司, Hong Kong company 3151946

Xialan Trading Limited 霞嵐貿易有限公司 is a Hong Kong company incorporated on 12 May 2022.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://crhk.guru/company/3151946

Is Xialan Trading Limited (Chinese name: 霞嵐貿易有限公司) a scam?

We have received many enquiries concerning this company. Although it was only incorporated in Hong Kong in May 2022, since August 2022 we have received 15 messages asking about who is behind this company, invariably accompanied by stories of woe about how clothes were ordered, money was taken, but nothing was delivered. Around half the messages are in Spanish.

As I can’t see ordinary people potentially being scammed out of their hard-earned money, we have decided to release the information of this company’s shareholders and directors for free. (If you want Hong Kong company information just head to crhk.guru).

The company has two (2) shareholders:

1. Fan, Linyuan, aka 范林元, owns 1% (!) of the company. They are from Sichuan province in China.
  2. A company from Guangdong Province, China, called 广州霞岚贸易有限公司, which translates approximately as Guangzhou Xialan Trading Co., Ltd, owns the other 99%.

The sole director of the company is the first shareholder above.

The company secretary S-Q Business (HK) Limited has the same registered address as Xialan Trading Limited.

If you want more details about this company, please get in touch.

I am one of those people who has been scammed by xialan trading, aka Memeteno, aka Luseeyo, and countless other scam companies.

Here is a list of my orders from this company, the cancelled ones have never been paid to me, but this hurts us all. I have just overcome 2 cancers and a stroke and ordered clothes for my mother, myself and my daughter. I do not make much, so for me it was a small investment for the start of my new life of wellness.

This is so sad, as if you go on their facebook pages, MANY people are complaining of being scammed. Most of the clothing companies doing this are from China, and they are not a good representation of your country or your policies.

Can’t you police these companies? Can’t you shut them down? Fine them? Or make them reimburse the people they have stolen from?

Thank you.

LUSEEYO

English

USDUSD

• My Account

My OrdersAddress BookLog Out

Contact us

Contact us

If you have questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us.

We would love to hear from you, contact us on:
Email: service@luseeyo.com

This website is Xialan Trading owned and operated by

26 Aug 2022, 4:56 pm

Active

$50.69

View

21 Aug 2022, 5:35 pm

Cancelled

$42.44

View

21 Aug 2022, 2:19 am

Cancelled

$36.92

View

11 Aug 2022, 1:26 pm

Active

$45.78

View

3 Aug 2022, 8:45 pm

Active

$51.66

View

© 2022 MEMETENO

According to both Memeteno and Luseeyao, the ultimate owner is Kentesh Limited in the UK. Here is the information about it from the UK Companies House:

The most interesting information is that the owner is:

Qing MIAO, born in April 1993, Chinese nationality, living in Italy (!?)